TLC Home Medical Supplies has a variety of products for your home bed, including bed rails and bed handles. Please stop in our retail store to view our most current selection. Our complete inventory may not be shown on this website. Prices subject to change without notice.
As always, be sure to check out our Specials page for current specials!
Home Bed Assist Handle
- Assistance for getting in and out of home style bed.
- Removable handle, easy quick, no tool assembly. Comes in 3 pieces.
- Simply slides under mattress with added feature of extra "no slip foam" on base bar.
- All steel, chrome plated, solid and easy to clean.
- Portable, easy to transport.
- Rail dimension: 19.75" (W) x 13.5" (H) x 32.75" (D)
- Weight limit 250 lbs.
||Stander 30" Safety Bed Rail
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail - Prevents falling from bed and can be used for assistance to sit up in bed
- Collapsible - Rail pivots down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap - Secures bed rail to any sized home or hospital bed
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Non-Tilt Overbed Table
- Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top.
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"-45".
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability.
- 15" x 30" table top is locked securely when height adjustment handle is released.
- Table top can be raised with slightest upward pressure.
- Base and mast are available in chrome or silver vein finishes.
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
Folding Bed Wedge Cushion
Prices Starting At $39.95
- Provides gradual support
- Increases breathing and sinus comfort
- Elevates head above stomach for digestive comfort (popular for GERD, acid reflux & heartburn)
- Relax muscle tension and support the spine
- Folds for compact storage
- Each wedge cushion is 32" long for a gradual incline and 24" wide for single user use
- Available in 7", 10" and 12" heights
KneezUp Leg Wedge
Convenient under the knee cushion designed for support and positioning. Raises knees for comfort, aids circulation or use after injury or surgery.